Where do I start, and what can I do to be more involved and informed?
1. Step One: sign up as a member of CONSISE.
- Please read our membership policy document. Membership is free and will allow you to post and be part of the discussion. You will also now be part of the larger Global Health Network community.
2. Navigate the site:
- We have a range of information on the website, which will be increasing in the coming months.
- You can find out more about CONSISE here. There are also documents and presentations that will provide you with background on CONSISE and how we were established.
- If you want to read the latest activities for CONSISE, click on the RESOURCES tab and read the important and new articles.
3. If you want to be a part of any specific group, based on your interest and want to get connected to people with similar interest:
- Click on COMMUNITY tab then the GROUPS.
- We currently have the ‘introduce yourself’ group which will introduce you to the CONSISE community.You can always start a new topic within a group and invite people.
- If you want to discuss a topic, Join a discussion group and or suggest a new topic for a discussion group and get started.
4. If you want to give a feedback or have any questions, please contact us.
We thank you for your interest and looking forward to working with you!